Recently, I realize that I bought too much makeup and not finishing the old ones. However, I’m kind of person that cannot stick a product for a week because I prefer variety. Therefore, I decided to start a new category on my blog, which is Project Pan. Basically, you choose numbers from the list randomly and choose products that are directing to the numbers. For example, 39: matte product. I may choose a lipstick or a matte eye shadow colour.
Here is the list:
The numbers & Projects that I chose:
5. Drugstore Item – Covergirl Oh Sugar! 05
38. Something in a tube – Benefit Porefessional
2. A product that I’m loving – Etude House Single Eye shadow BR405
47. An Urban Decay Item – Prime Potion
34. Something Hyped – Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray
59. A liquid Product – Becca Moonstone
17. A lip gloss – YSL Glossy Stain 15
56. Products that I will Repurchase- Smashbox Primer Water & Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
4. A cream Product (use half or more) – NARS Radian Creamy Concealer / Maybelline Better Skin / Maybelline Fit Me
10. One of the oldest item – Sephora Crayon Eyeliner in 15 / Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner
54. A face product – Makeup Forever Smoothing Primer
41. A full size item – Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I will come back at the end of April and have a little review!
Remember to check out my other posts!